The NATURAL choice for all
your wiping & spill control needs.
Sorbents

We have sorbent pads, sorbent rolls, sorbent split rolls, sorbent socks, sorbent booms, sorbent bilge booms,
sorbent pillows, sorbent barrel top pads, sorbent sweeps, industrial sorbent walk-on mats and more.

BEST
DuraSoak
Absorbent
Q-CEL core
with Meltblown
Spunbond
coverstock
Learn More
Greater Absorbency,
Green Footprint and
Meltblown Coverstock.
TOOLBOX® DuraSoak™ has our
patented Q-CEL™ Technology at it’s core. But
on it’s surface, TOOLBOX® DuraSoak™ has a
meltblown coverstock. The result is the best
of both worlds: an absorbent second to none.
VERY GOOD
EverSoak
Absorbent
Q-CEL core
with spunbound
coverstock
Learn More
EverSoak® is
thicker with
greater
‘absorption
pockets’ than
meltblown:
the voids
between
fibers capture
the liquid.­
GOOD
Meltblown
Industry
standard
polypropylene
Learn More


Items 21 to 30 of 76 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Pads
Item#:
23300
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Pads
Type: Recycled Sorbent Pads
Size: 15" x 19"
Qty: 100 pads/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- One DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Pad is more absorbent than one New Pig* MAT 412 (lab tested per ASTM method F726-06)
 
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Rolls
Item#:
23350
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Rolls
Type: Recycled Sorbent Rolls
Size: 28.5" x 150'
Qty: 1 roll/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Light-Duty General Purpose Absorbent Rolls are made with 65% recycled shop towel fibers
 
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Split Rolls
Item#:
23360
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Light-Duty Absorbent Split Rolls
Type: Recycled Sorbent Split Rolls
Size: 14.25" x 150'
Qty: 2 rolls/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Light-Duty General Purpose Absorbent Split Rolls are made with 65% recycled shop towel fibers
 
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pads
Item#:
23400
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pads
Type: Recycled Sorbent Pads
Size: 15" x 19"
Qty: 100 pads/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- One DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Pad is more absorbent than one New Pig* MAT412 sorbent mat (lab tested per ASTM method F726-06)
 
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Rolls
Item#:
23450
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Rolls
Type: Recycled Sorbent Rolls
Size: 28.5" x 150'
Qty: 1 roll/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Econo-Duty Absorbent Roll is made with 25% post-consumer and 50% pre-consumer recycled shop towel fibers for a total of 75% recycled fibers
 
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Split Rolls
Item#:
23460
 
Description:
DuraSoak™ General Purpose Econo-Duty Absorbent Split Rolls
Type: Recycled Sorbent Rolls
Size: 14.25" x 150'
Qty: 2 rolls/box
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Econo-Duty Absorbent Split Rolls are made with 25% post-consumer and 50% pre-consumer recycled shop towel fibers for a total of 75% recycled fibers
 
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Rolls
Item#:
24144
 
Description:
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Rolls
Type: Sorbent Rolls
Size: 38" x 144'
Qty: 1 roll/bag
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Universal perforated sorbent rolls are an economical way to clean up both water or oil based fluid leaks, drips or spills
 
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Split Rolls
Item#:
24145
 
Description:
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Split Rolls
Type: Sorbent Split Rolls
Size: 19" x 144'
Qty: 2 rolls/bag
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Universal perforated sorbent split rolls are an economical way to clean up both water or oil based fluid leaks, drips or spills
 
Universal Heavy Weight Sorbent Pads
Item#:
25000
 
Description:
Universal Heavy Weight Sorbent Pads
Type: Sorbent Pads
Size: 15" x 18"
Qty: 100 pads/bag
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Universal Heavy Weight Sorbent Pads are an economical way to clean up both water and oil based fluid leaks, drips, or spills
 
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Pads
Item#:
25100
 
Description:
Universal Medium Weight Sorbent Pads
Type: Sorbent Pads
Size: 15" x 18"
Qty: 100 pads/bag
Go to PDF
How To Purchase Product
- Universal Sorbent Pads are an economical way to clean up both water and oil based fluid leaks, drips, or spills
 

Items 21 to 30 of 76 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5